Ireland! Language trip?

Archives

Homepage

Visitors

@ 1cka 2014/15 of the HTL Bregenz. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 28 January 2015
I want to tell you something about the Festival summer in 2015. After the last concert last year, (Seether) I have to take a look forward and I think it´s gonna be awesome.
First, OK, that´s not a festival, but a big concert. A children´s dream come true for a second time, after a great show in Wels a few years ago, I have the chance to visit another ACDC concert in Nürnberg. The ticket was not really cheap, but I think it´s worth the money. 
After that, at the beginning of Juny, starts „ROCK IM PARK“. This year, and I hope it´s possible, I visit my 7th Rock Im Park festival in Nürnberg. I´m so glad. 

Another reflexion is, to visit the „ROCKAVARA“ festival in Munich, but it will be a spontaneous decision. In later summer I have to go to „SzeneOpenAir“ in Lustenau. It was the first festival I´ve ever been and every year a fixed date. A couple a days after that would be „frequency“ festival, but I think until then the money is tight.



0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search

Popular Posts