Ireland! Language trip?

Archives

Homepage

Visitors

@ 1cka 2014/15 of the HTL Bregenz. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 27 November 2014
Hi folks, I wanna present you my favorite musician.






His name is Jack White and I really love his kind of music. He plays a great rock n roll with fabulous influences of folk and blues. He was born at the 5th of july in 1975 in the american city detroit. He grow up in a huge family, with about 10 sisters and brothers.
He was already very interressed in music in his early years. His room had no table, bed or cupboard, but two drum kits, a keyboard and a guitar.


Before his music career, he had opened a upholster-company called third man upholsterer. The number three is still an element of his work and life, for example, he named his label third man records. 



In 1996 he married his first wife Meg, who he teached to play the drums. They etablished the in my eyes best band ever..The White Stripes!
In 2000 their marriage got divorced, but the band stayed still alive. In 2011 the stripes finally split up. They had amazing songs like "Hello Operator" , "Hotel Yorba" or "Im slowly turning into you", to name only a few. And of course the stadium hymn "Seven Nation Army" which every child knows. 



He is still in the music scene whith his other great bands "The Raconteurs", "The Dead Weather" and his solo project. 

I'm gonna leave some audio tests for you below the text.

What I like the most about his music is the rough sound and how he is able to let the guitar scream like no other. I saw him live once and it was the best concert I have ever been to. 
I hope my blog wasn't to boring to read and I was able to get you a little into the great music from the one and only Jack White.
I also want to recommend you to the movie '' It might get loud '' which is with Jack White, The Edge from U2 and Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin, sitting together and show each other their guitar skills.


















1 comment:

  1. A great musician. Do you know the performance of him in the "Rolling Stones" live concert-movie shine a light the song is called loving cup.

    I can´t upload a video but i give you the link
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTGASpYZZkE

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search

Popular Posts