Ireland! Language trip?

Archives

Homepage

Visitors

@ 1cka 2014/15 of the HTL Bregenz. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 27 November 2014
He guys I want to share with you a pretty nice new trend from America called UNDERBOOBS :-)


It is about Girls who wants to share a part of the most wonderful gift that god has given them! The Girls post pictures on Instagram, Facebook or on other social networks of their boobs. But they only let us see a part of it.
For guys like us it is overwhelming and a really nice view but why they are doing this? I mean it doesn't make sense like the ice bucket challenge where you collect money for a good purpose!
 Okay I accept that it is better than this other trend "twerk" to shake your ass in every position and everywhere!
But long story short! There are a lot of Internet trends and personal I would say whether it makes sense or not I like this trend very much because it gives you space for your phantasies!
Here are some pictures for our phantasies ;-)



2 comments:

  1. I KNEW SOMEBODY WILL DO THAT. Nice job Thomas.

    I didn't know anything about this new trend and I never saw any "under boob selfies" yet. I don't know if that post counts as a real post, because I think its too less information and too less pictures to get a view, but i would say nicely done. Boobs in a school blog - awesome xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thomas,

    first of all thank you for your contribution for mankind.

    This is a really interesting trend and i would love to hear more about it.

    Especially the Pictures are great. Did you make them all by yourself?

    Hope to see more of this in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search

Popular Posts