Ireland! Language trip?

Archives

Homepage

Visitors

@ 1cka 2014/15 of the HTL Bregenz. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 2 November 2014
Hey guys,

I want to share a my classic daily routine of a handball gameday with you. But at first what do you need to play this sport. For shore you need endurance and you shouldn't have a problem with physical contact because sometimes, when it's a fast game, you can get punched or knocked down.




A daily routine can help you to get focused on the game and in the end be calm short (to be calm shortly) before it starts. This is the reason why it isn't necessary for me to stay at home the night before, so I can go out with my friends and have also(does not sound right) some drinks.

The only thing I prepare the day before is my sportbag. When I wake up at the gameday I have to take a good and solid breakfast. Mostly after breakfast I take my bike and go (for a cycle)biking, (.)it is important thats it isn't a too difficult track and (that it doesn't take) don't takes longer then(than) an hour. For lunch I make (myself) spaghetti with a tomato sauce.

An hour before the match starts the team meets each other at the sportshall for the warmup. A game takes about (lasts for) 60min with 10min halftime (break). These 60min are only physical stress (physically stressing) and thrilling for the whole team because you can exchange with your teammates as often as you will (want/sounds better), thats (also) why the sport is also so fast.


After the match you take a shower and drink a beer ore two with the team. This (the beer) and the allure of the game is the reason why I play handball.

Thanks for reading


Lukas
Grün Hinterlegt ist meine Verbesserung
Gelb sind Schönheits Verbesserungen
Rot Falsch

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting Lukas, especially the bike ride before you have to play a match :D ... I don´t think that you were really honest about that point :) i can´t believe that, sry.

    Anyway can you please give me the date of your next match, i would like to join you and i want to see how good you are able to play handball? :D

    Mfg Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search

Popular Posts