Ireland! Language trip?

Archives

Homepage

Visitors

@ 1cka 2014/15 of the HTL Bregenz. Powered by Blogger.
Monday 2 February 2015
Hey English friends,

I will show you some impressions about my winter hobby freeride skiing.
I love it to ride in the backcountry, because you can choose your own line and try out new things. There are so many options, and I really enjoy it because there aren’t any people as on the slope!

I always go skiing with my friend Manuel, because one should not go alone. It’s often very dangerous, because you can trigger an avalanche!
When you go freeriding, you have to take a beeper, an avalanche shovel, an avalanche probe and optional an avalanche airbag with you. These things are very important for your own safety!


Here is a picture of my ski








Tanner Hall, one of the worlds` best freeskier!

Tanner Hall

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search

Popular Posts